Confederate Heritage And Pride Blog

Confederate Heritage And Pride Blog
“History is written by the victors.” Deo Vindice!

Monday, November 3, 2014

My Career as a Southern Historian

My Career as a Southern Historian

 Well let me tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Justin Burton and I have been a Southern Historian, Civil War Re enactor, Alabama Flagger Co-Director and just about everything from running at least 6 group pages and three like pages. I am The Confederate Heritage Director. I was a member of the SCV Camp Douglas 516 in Chicago. Well to get on to things. As you all know I am from the North but you might ask what inspired me to start writing and learning about the War between the states and The southern Cause. Well it Started with my dads military side of the family. Learning that I had one Confederate Ancestor William John Burton all the way down to finding out I had over 50 Confederate Ancestors. The greatest was to find out I was related to Robert Fredrick Hoke, General Robert E. Lee and Robert Emett Rodes. Well what had caused me also to learn my history is that I fell into a depression for many years and all i wanted to do was learn more and more. So I stayed most of my days in my home and read more about history every day. My life's goal was to always move to the south and I am finally here. I cant BELIEVE IT! That was all because of my Lady Freda Mincey. See I've been a southern historian for about almost 10 years now. I've learned everything from the truth behind the war. First Started reading my Lochlain Seabrook books. That was a start. I started to help run pages for people on Facebook as well. I have been on Facebook for 6 years now. My life's travels have brought me far and now I will finalize my days in Dixie Land. I cant say I don't regret anything at all but one thing is I will always love my Dixie land. I love my beautiful southern lady and I especially Love my HERITAGE! Over the years I have met new people and wonderful people and terrible people but you always will bump into those. I want everyone to know that as your director you can come to me with any questions you may ever have or any problems and I will do my best to answer you. I will always support the confederate cause until I am dead in this Alabama Soil. Confederate History has inspired me to start Writing a book which i will start doing and have published. Every night I try to take sometime to myself some how and think about how I can make things better for the Cause and I know i run a radio show, but that just helps only so much. What i ask from everyone is that if I can get our Heritage back up and running will you follow me? I am Ready! Just like Jefferson Davis Said "All we want to do is to be left alone" well it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I sometimes look up at the stars and I remember a confederate soldier saying to me i was in the war with him. He came to me and said this. I think of the men who fought and shed there blood for the south and i wonder every day what can i do to remember them for a just cause. Those men want us to remember them and spread there stories and keep the Heritage ALIVE! So i will keep on doing it. I think of all those men who lost there lives or went to war and never knew they were going to come back to there families or wives. Those Men are the bravest of them all and I think we all need to follow in there foot steps. Its time for the SOUTH TO REALLY RISE AGAIN and the time is now look at our Society and our Country. ITS time to show this country and Washington who we really are and stand up for our Heritage against the NAACP and the ACLU. ITS time DIXIE its time! I've been having many dreams lately of the south rising again and I believe it will! I have my faith in God and Jesus. We will fight against these tyrants and We will rise again. Maybe Just maybe you will look up into the sky one day or dream something and a soldier will come to you. Just maybe... Just maybe the south will be Rising again. God bless you all and Deo Vindice.

Copyright Justin Burton 2014
From the Desk of Justin Burton
Confederate Heritage Director


No comments:

Post a Comment