Confederate Heritage And Pride Blog

Confederate Heritage And Pride Blog
“History is written by the victors.” Deo Vindice!

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Guest Speaker Mark Vogl Tomorrow Night on Confederate Heritage and Pride Radio Show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/confederate-pride-rado-show/2014/11/16/special-guest-mark-vogl-historian-author-of-4-books

Tomorrow nights Show will be a interview at 5 PM CST with Mark Vogl he will be calling in and interviewing me on my Career. He is from the Confederate War College and has 4 Books published. I will also be talking about my new book i am Writing now. I will give some hints on what it is. Please Join into the show or call in if you would like. Guest Call-in (818) 691-7342 to speak with the host.

From the Desk of Justin Burton
Confederate Heritage Director


Mark Vogl


 

No comments:

Post a Comment