Confederate Heritage And Pride Blog

Confederate Heritage And Pride Blog
“History is written by the victors.” Deo Vindice!

Friday, March 14, 2014

WELCOME TO THE OFFICAL CONFEDERATE HERITAGE AND PRIDE BLOG PAGE!

WELCOME TO THE OFFICAL CONFEDERATE HERITAGE AND PRIDE BLOG PAGE!
 
I SALUTE THE CONFEDERATE FLAG WITH AFFECTION, REVERENCE AND
UNDYING DEVOTION TO THE CAUSE FOR W...HICH IT STANDS.

I am a Southerner . . .
I won’t apologize
I won’t be reconstructed.
I will not surrender
My identity, my heritage.
I believe in the Constitution,
In States’ Rights,
That the government should be the
Servant, not the Master of the people.
I believe in the right to bear arms,
The right to be left alone.

I am a Southerner . . .
The spirit of my Confederate ancestor
Boils in my blood.
He fought
Not for what he thought was right,
But for what was right.
Not for slavery,
But to resist tyranny, Machiavellian laws,
Oppressive taxation, invasion of his land,
For the right to be left alone.

I am a Southerner
A rebel,
Seldom politically correct,
At times belligerent.
I don’t like Lincoln, Grant, Sherman,
Or modern neocon politicians like them.
I like hunting and fishing, Charlie Daniels,
The Bonnie Blue and “Dixie.”
I still believe in chivalry and civility.

I am a face in the Southern collage of
Gentlemen and scholars, belles and writers,
Soldiers and sharecroppers, Cajuns and Creoles,
Tejanos and Isleños, Celts and Germans,
Gullah and Geechi, freedmen and slaves.
We are all the South.

The South . . . My home, my beautiful home,
My culture, my destiny, my heart.
I am a Southerner.
Deo Vindice!


He struggles across the field
In his suit of butternut gray.
He's already wounded twice,
But that won't keep him from the fray.
They call him, Johnny Reb,
And that's what he's proud to be.
He'll gladly give up his life
To keep his pride and liberty.

He stumbled and he fell,
Yet, rose again to climb the hill.
The courage within his heart
Is more abundant than the blood he'll spill.

He lets loose one last Rebel yell
And falls upon his hated foe.
Another ball takes his life,
But he won't go alone to that home of the soul.

Just like his Rebel spirit,
That rises to live again on high.
The South will rise once more
Because it's spirit will never die

By Robert Shultz

The Confederate Heritage and Pride Group Officers and Admins:

Confederate Rebel Burton and Freda Mincey: Page Directors

No comments:

Post a Comment